Tuesday, October 25, 2005

20 Reasons To Boycott The Illegitimate Senate Elections!

No food – No votes!
No reduction of school fees – No votes!
No water – No votes!
No electricity – No votes!
No proper sewerage system – No votes!
No garbage collection – No votes!
No free ARV’s – No votes!
No price reductions and No price controls – No votes!
No market stalls for informal traders – No votes!
No jobs – No votes!
No affordable medical drugs – No votes!
No affordable education – No votes!
No college student grants – No votes!
No compensation to victims of Murambatsvina – No votes
No teachers, no doctors, no nurses – No votes!
No infrastructure development for A1 farmers – No votes!
No ending of POSA and AIPPA – No votes!
No new democratic constitution – No votes
No democracy – No vote!
No freedom – No vote!


NO TO LEGITIMISING AN ILLEGITIMATE REGIME!

12 comments:

Snowball said...

Good luck with the struggle comrades!

A SW comrade in England.

superduperone said...

I love blogs like yours, I wish it had more about grant
like ##lLINK## does.

superduperone said...

Check out this other cool site student grants

skypeuser21 said...

Love the blog! This is my new favorite, you took over my previous favorite site: consolidate

skypeuser21 said...

I love your blog, I've found another cool site credit card

skypeuser21 said...

Your blog is pretty cool. I'm gonna come back.
You should check out this site I like credit card
Cool,
Laterz

skypeuser21 said...

You should check out this site! finanancial aid

aceinthehole21 said...

I found a cool site on credit card , check it out credit card

aceinthehole21 said...

Check out this other cool site student grants

Samuelwilliam said...

Thanks for the advice. Following your advice, I found that this website is good source to apply online for credit cards.

superclosetnerd said...

I'm trying to finish college at MSU and wanted to make a couple of extra bucks. I got scammed quite a few times, but found something that actually makes me about $200 bucks a month now. I know it isn't much, but at least it is legit. You can check it out and I hope it helps you out too.
Paid Survey Program That Actually Works

Addison said...

Hi, Added a new value add to my blog this weekend - a news widget from www.widgetmate.com. I always wanted to show latest news for my keywords in my sidebar. It was very easy with this widget. Just a small copy paste and it was done. Great indeed.